Yes we are open and here to help!
Here are the guidelines we have in place:
- If you have no fever and no respiratory symptoms: We recommend you keep your normally scheduled appointments.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms, a fever >100.0, or have traveled out of the state/country or out of the bi-state area within the past 14 days: Please call us and speak with us, we will need to reschedule the appointment.
- If you have severe symptoms, it is recommended that you contact an Urgent Care facility prior to visiting the ER. The Department of Health has encouraged telemedicine visits at this time, even if you’ve never previously been a patient at that facility.
- We are following all CDC guidelines for our facility and are taking every precaution within our power to keep our staff and patients healthy.
- With our patients and employees as our primary concern—to practice social distancing—patients may wait in their car for their doctor if they choose to do so.
- If you plan to wait in your car, please just give us a call when you have arrived for your appointment.
- We ask that all guests and patients utilize our hand washing and/or sanitizing stations once they enter the facility AND before leaving.
- In an effort to follow social distancing, our team will help direct you to your waiting area (if not waiting in your car). We are following suggested guidelines to minimize the number of individuals in each area of our clinic. Please do your best to assist this effort by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between other patients.
- We have also staggered both our patient and employee schedules at this time, with CDC recommendations in mind.
Will chiropractic offices in Overland Park, including Whole Life Chiropractic, remain open now that the city has issued a Stay At Home Order?
Our clinic is categorized as an essential healthcare business. Whole Life Chiropractic (WLC) will remain open and treat patients.
WLC continues to follow the safety protocols currently being urged by the Federal and State mandates at this time. WLC has taken proactive measures in addition to the standard protocol to maximize the safety of patients and team members.
(video of what we have done)
What can I be doing at home to stick with my treatment plan?
WLC will continue offering patients personalized rehab exercises to do at home, check back daily on the website for new tips, stretches, and exercises. We are continually putting more on Facebook too. Click here to visit our Facebook page.
If you are a current patient and would like digital access to your recommended exercises, please email us at [email protected]
We will get those exercises emailed to you.
Is there anything I can do at home to stay healthy?
Yes, there are many changes to our lives recently and things seem to be changing daily. Check out our At Home Health page on our website.
What supplements do you recommend for helping boost immunity?
If you would like to order supplements from your home and have them shipped to you please go to our FullScript button. If you have any troubles please give us a call.
There are multiple supplements that can help boost the immune system’s function. We recommend the following items:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- The research below can give you more specifics or you can give us a call
Do you have research I can look at for these supplements?
You know we do! There are multiple research studies on supplements and immune function. Here are a few research studies:
- Anti-Influenza Virus Effects of Elderberry Juice and Its Fractions.pdf
- Characterization of synergistic antibacterial effect of silver nanoparticles and ebselen.pdf
- Vitamin C and immune cell function in inflammation and cancer.pdf
- Vitamin C: an essential “stress hormone” during sepsis.pdf
- Vitamin C: One compound, several uses.pdf
- Vitamin C and immune function.pdf
- Self-Care for Common Colds: The Pivotal Role of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea in Three Main Immune Interactive Clusters (Physical Barriers, Innate and Adaptive Immunity) Involved during an Episode of Common Colds—Practical Advice on Dosages and on the Time to Take These Nutrients/Botanicals in order to Prevent or Treat Common Colds
- Echinacea plants as antioxidant and antibacterial agents: From traditional medicine to biotechnological applications.
- A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold
- Immunological Reactivity and Correction of Immunological Disorders by Biological Medicines in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations
- Immunopharmacology of the Main Herbal Supplements: A Review
Are you cancelling patient appointments?
- No, at this time we are not cancelling future appointments. We have rescheduled massage appointments for after the 30 stay-at-home order due to the length of treatment time.
Can chiropractic help boost your immune system?
- Yes! Here are multiple research studies about how a chiropractic adjustment can help improve your immune system: