Welcome to Whole Life Chiropractic!
Call us at (913) 696-1500 today.
Our Office Procedures During the Coronavirus Outbreak
As we work our way through the COVID-19 Pandemic, our number one priority continues to be PROMOTING HEALTH AND WELLNESS for both our patients and staff. Whole Life Chiropractic was established around the philosophy that if you can keep your body healthy, it can defend itself with a strong immune system. Our approach to COVID-19, is really no different than our approach to the common cold, flu or any other virus.
- Wash your hands
- Take your vitamins
- Eat Healthy and Exercise.
Each of us should focus on our own personal health and make sure we are not contributing to the spread of Covid-19 or any other virus'.
In our office, we will continue to remain diligent about keeping our office/adjusting spaces clean and our hands clean. Please be respectful and make sanitizing a top priority for yourself when you visit us. When you arrive for your appointment, please stop in the restroom and wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer at the front desk.
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT TO OUR OFFICE:
- If you have no fever or upper respiratory symptoms, we welcome you to keep your normally scheduled appointment.
- If you have isolated upper respiratory symptoms and no fever, we recommend you call our office prior to your appointment and let us know, so that we may take the appropriate precautions at your scheduled appointment time.
- If you have lower respiratory symptoms and/or fever, at this time, please call our office and speak with a team member. We might need to reschedule your appointment. We might recommend testing. We ask that you not come to the office if you have been tested for Covid-19 and have either received a positive test result or you are currently still waiting on your test results.
HERE ARE SOME GREAT TIPS TO AVOID SICKNESS INCLUDING COVID-19:
- Wash your hands for a full 20 seconds.
- Get adjusted. Your nervous system controls your immune system, so stimulate both with your Chiropractic visit. Make sure you follow our protocols listed above, but keep your regularly scheduled maintenance or wellness appointments in our office.
- Take your vitamins. Specifically, make sure you are getting a Multivitamin, Probiotic, and Vitamin C. We have many other products that can help FIGHT bacterial and viral sickness, so if you are already having symptoms, ask us about these.
- Get Acupuncture. We have a specific protocol that will boost your immune system.
- Exercise. Your body needs exercise. When your body heat is elevated temporarily (like during a workout) it also boosts your immune system. You can do workouts at home if you prefer, but please don't hide from the world and stop exercising.
We will keep you updated as we learn more and more about COVID-19. In the meantime, start fighting it with PREVENTION!
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Overland Park chiropractor, call 913-696-1500 today!
Dr. Nicole Murphy is a chiropractor serving Overland Park and the surrounding area. The entire team at Whole Life Chiropractic is committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. From pain relief to wellness care, Whole Life Chiropractic is the perfect fit to help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
At your first visit to Whole Life Chiropractic, Dr. Nicole will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
If you want to find out more, please Email Us or call (913) 696-1500 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a member wellness area which includes our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other healthcare resources.
Dr. Nicole Murphy
Whole Life Chiropractic
11604 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66210